- Ownership and Management in Transition – Orchard View Farms
- Creating a (Branded) King – The tale of the Copper River King Salmon
- Managing a Premium Brand in a Commodity Market – Tillamook Cooperative Creamery Association
- Facing Labor Constraints: Transforming the Production Process Through Innovation – Knoor Farms
- Private Label Positioning – the Case of Harris Teeter
- The Role of Brands in the Development of a Premier Wine Company – Duckhorn Wine Company
Mr. R.L. (Dick) Wittman, Wittman Farms/Consulting presented in combination a formal lecture and case study workshop encompassing all elements of Inter-generational Transfer of Management within a family farm operation.
Mr. Michael Swanson, Chief Economist, Wells Fargo Bank discussed international and U.S. economic conditions and shared his assessment of their impact on U.S. agricultural businesses.
Dr. Philip Martin, Professor, University of California, Davis spoke about the agricultural labor situation and outlook in the Northwest, United States and Worldwide.