- Non-Traditional Sources of Investments in Agricultural Assets – an Issue Paper
- Economic Impacts of Unprecedented High and Unstable Prices for Agricultural Commodities/Inputs – an Issue Paper
- Food Retailers’ Healthful food Choices Promotional Programs – Hannaford Brothers Company
- Supply Management in American Agriculture – United Potato Growers
- Technology: The Consumer and the Food Supply – The Kroger Company
- Local Producers Serving Local and Regional Markets – Shepherd’s Grain Co. and Natural Beef Cooperative
- Sustainable Agriculture – Stahlbush Island Farms
Dr. David Hughes, Emeritus Professor of Food Marketing at the Centre for Food Chain Research, Imperial College London.
Mr. Gary Schlossberg, Vice President & Senior Economist for Wells Capital Management.